Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Beautiful Cohort


This past year I spent a majority of my working hours with the people pictured above. It is kind of crazy to think about how over half of them will no longer be there when I get back from this trip in October. All of the 12 month students finish the program in August, while the rest of us finish up in December. 

The end of the school year was such a whirlwind... with people just trying to survive finals while also preparing for their various internships and research projects all around the world. May of us really didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I didn't really get a chance to say bye. 

The people above were more then just my classmates this past year, they were my teachers, my supporters, and most importantly my inspiration. The amount of compassion, understanding, and drive the people above have for making a difference and helping those less fortunate then themselves is truly amazing. They made coming to class each day not only enjoyable but as educational as possible. I am truly going to miss their presence in my life, but I know that they are all doing wonderful things for the world...and I take them with me as I strive to do the same. I thank them all for their love and support...they will never know how much they meant to me, and how much I admire them all. 

Thank You Cohort of 2011-2012!
I love and miss you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment